Available Screening Profiles:
- One Step Screening Profiles:
- - First Trimester:
- * Combined 1st Trimester Screening (NT, Free β-hCG & PAPP-A)
- - Second Trimester:
- * Quad Test (AFP, Free β-hCG or Total hCG, uE3 & Inhibin-A)
- * Triple Test (AFP, Free β-hCG or Total hCG & uE3)
- * Double Test (AFP & Free β-hCG or Total hCG)
- Two (or more) Steps Screening Profiles:
- - Without revelation of intermediate results:
- * 2 Step combined 1T Screening (NT, Free β-hCG or Total hCG & PAPP-A)
- · Extended to 5 markers (AFP, PlGF)
- · With Gaussian ultrasound markers (Abnormal Ductal flow)
- · With Dichotomous ultrasound markers
- (Absent nasal bones, Abnormal Ductal flow, Tricuspid regurgitation)
- * Integrated test
- · 1T (NT, Free β-hCG or Total hCG & PAPP-A)
- · 2T (uE3 & Inhibin-A)
- - With revelation of intermediate results:
- * Stepwise sequential screening
- * Independent sequential screening
- * Sequential contingent screening
- · With cfDNA
- · 2T Dichotomous ultrasound markers
- (ARSA, Short femur, Echogenic cardiac foci, Echogenic bowel...)
Available Screenings types:
- - Trisomy 21 (Down's Syndrome)
- - Trisomy 18/13 (Edwards and Patau Syndrome)
- - Trisomy 18 (Edwards Syndrome)
- - Trisomy 13 (Patau Syndrome)
- - Turner Syndrome
- - NTD (Open Neutal Tube Defects)
- - SLOS (Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome)
- - Early and Late Pre-eclampsia:
- · Pre-eclampsia on First Trimester (PAPP-A, PlGF, MAP, PIAU, etc.)
- · Pre-eclampsia on Second Trimester (Quad test)
- - Possibility to add unlimited number of Correction Factors
- By default: Maternal Race, IVF, Diabetes, Smoker, previous trisomy..
- - Possibility to add unlimited number of Dichotomous markers
- Absent nasal bones, Abnormal Ductal flow, Tricuspid regurgitation, Short femur, Echogenic cardiac foci, Echogenic bowel...
- - 4 available Biometries using FASP-BMUS Standars:
- CRL, DBP, LF, HC
- - 3 available methods for Twin calculations.
- With differentiation of chorionicity available
- - Possibility to calculate extra biochemical risk results:
- Calculate risks using only biochemical markers (Without NT)
- - Possibility to calculate extra risk results without maternal age:
- Calculate risks whithout having in consideration the maternal age
- - Possibility to manually input the multiple of median (MoM):
- For verification and quality controls (UK NEQAS, etc.).
- - Web Browser based application
- The user interacts with the application using a web browser.
- - Internet & LAN
- Online or intranet installations available.
- - Multicenter
- A single installation can work with an unlimited num. of screening centers.
- - Multiuser & User Profiles
- Unlimited number of users can work concurrently.
- Available operations for each user managed by user profiles.
- - Multilanguage:
- The Software can be translated to any unicode language.
- Available languages actually: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Catalan.
- - Advanced Logs & Historic
- All interactions with the software are registered in a searchable Logs table.
- All changes done to any patient are registered in a searchable Historic table.
- Historic table allow to restore the data of any patient to any previous state.
- - Automatic connections with external devices
- Possibility to connect the software to any LIS or other devices.
- - Automatic email Alerts
- Example1: When a patient with risk is calculated.
- Example2: When a petition of an external device is rejected.
- - Batch operations
- Examples: Multiple reports or validate groups of patients together.
- - Data exportation
- All registered and calculated data can be exported to Excel, CSV, XML or PDF
- - Open database (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Compatibility with other softwares for analysis and treatment of the data.
Powerful and highly customizable software
- - Customizable screening report
- The content and format of the screening report are highly customizable.
- Download Zip with report examples
- - Customizable user interface
- · Available UI fields can be customized.
- · Statistical tools by demand.
- · Statistical reports by demand.
- - Possibility to register post-screening data
- Invasive Techniques, Morphological Ultrasounds, Perinatal Results.
- - Efficient support e-mail: email@example.com
- We solve all medical and technical issues/questions related with the software.
SsdwLab 6 includes important tools to easily check the quality indicators of the screening process and point out the indicators that can be improved.
SsdwLab 6 includes tools to easily obtain different types of statistics based on the screenings done.
SsdwLab 6 includes tools to automatically calculate most of the parameters used in the screening profiles.
SsdwLab 6 meets all the quality standards defined by the UK NHS FASP. Is accredited by the EC FULL QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ON 0318 and by the Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 13485 Certification.